How to solve connection error in Shareit PC for android & iPhone
Two days back, I was feeling bored. So I decided to watch a movie or so. But all my movies are generally saved in my PC. But when I tried to share a movie from PC to my mobile, it showed a connection error in Shareit PC. You all must have also faced a connection error in Shareit PC in android and iPhone. This connection error in Shareit PC is seen to be occurring while sharing files from PC or laptop to phones or vice-versa. And due to this connection error in Shareit PC, the files are left unshared and we feel helpless. But, then we are here to help you through this with the issue. In this post, we will tell you How to fix connection error in Shareit PC for android and iPhone.
Also see: Best apps for Amazon Kindle Fire 2017
How to Share data by Shareit from PC/laptop to mobile
> Open Shareit on your PC.
- Then, open the same in mobile and you’ll see a ‘Profile Setting’ option to the left of the screen, Tap on that.
- Now, tap on the option ‘Connect to PC’.
- Then, Shareit will show you ‘Scan to Connect to PC Shareit’ , Go for scan button.
- On the other side, Shareit on the PC will show you ‘QR Code’ option, click on that and then scan the code from your mobile phone.
- Now, finally select the items or files and drop files in the Shareit PC to share them with the handset.
So, this is how the data is usually transferred but the problem arises when there is a connection error in Shareit PC for sending photos, videos or documents from PC to mobile phone, may it be an android or an iPhone. Sending files from phone to PC is never seen to have any connection error but the vice-versa does. So below we will talk about connection error in Shareit PC : Fixed for android and iPhone.
Solution to fix connection error in Shareit PC for android & iPhone
As Observed there are some errors for transferring video files in a format other than MP4. So,(for iPhones) if there is any other format, first change it to MP4 through the ‘Any video converter’ & afterward addon it in the ‘iTunes Library’ and then synchronize with the iPhone. But, if you see a similar problem in android, what will help you is, ‘Install the mobile’s PC Suite in your PC and after that, you can share Data from PC to phone obstruction free.
Now I will talk about the connection error in Shareit PC. You can use the following steps for both android and iPhone mobiles.
How to solve connection error in Shareit PC : (for both android and iPhone)
- First of all, Check the Internet connection you are connected to.
- Then, Check if the ‘battery saving’ option is ON, turn off if yes.
- After that, Open ‘RUN’ from the PC by pressing ‘Window+R’ shortcut and Type’ %temp%’ and select all the files which you see on the screen and you have to delete all.
- A very common step, one can follow, Uninstall Shareit from PC and then Re-install the same.
- Now, after refreshing, try connecting it with the mobile.
Connection errors can be successfully resolved if the above-mentioned steps are followed correctly. We will be glad to help you if there is any problem. In this post, we discussed How to fix connection error in Shareit PC for android and iPhone. We have mentioned all the basic steps. The steps to fix connection error in Shareit PC are easy to follow. So here we end our post on connection error in Shareit PC and how we fixed it for android & iPhone. Share your ideas below.