How to download songs from SoundCloud app
SoundCloud is a real giant music cloud, an online streaming music directory with access to nearly all band compositions and playlists. The Android and iOS apps have given direct handy connections to this wide-spreading world of music from your smartphones. Download the application from the Play Store or the App store, sign-up to create your personal SoundCloud profile and thus acquire the keys to the door of this constantly expanding world of music. Creating an account helps you save tracks follow artists and build playlists all for free. The uploaded originally created audio tracks could be easily discovered, streamed and shared through any of the current prevailing media.
How to get the music track URL from the SoundCloud app?
- Download SoundCloud app in your smartphone and open it.
- For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soundcloud.android
- For iOS devices: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/soundcloud-music-audio/id336353151?mt=8
- Sign-up to create your personal SoundCloud account.
- Press on the search icon (the magnifying glass icon) at the top of the home page for your favorite tracks, artists, podcasts or bands. Choose and open the song that you wish to download.
- Hit the options button to the bottom right of the music page (three vertical dots) and select ‘Share’ from the list.
- The link of the music track is copied to the clipboard. Paste it wherever needed. (Sample link: https://soundcloud.com/uiceheidd/juice-wrld-legends )
Also Check: Motioninjoy DS3 Tool for Windows 10
For effortlessly downloading music from the SoundCloud App
- Using “SoundLoader for SoundCloud” app (Only for Android)
- Follow the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gruebeltech.soundloaderpro&hl=en from your android device. Install “SoundLoader for SoundCloud” from the Google Play Store.
- Open the application. Allow for any prompted permissions.
- Launch SoundCloud. Choose your favorite track. Hit the Menu button to the bottom-right of the screen (three vertical dots). Click on ‘Share’; OR if the Share icon is provided at the bottom of the duration bar, press it.
- Select “SoundLoad” from the sharing options. The music track starts to download. Check the notifications bar for any progresses.
Also Check: 10 Best Websites To Download Bollywood Songs
- Using scdownloader.net
- Browse for scdownloader.net. The Home page opens up.
- Paste the SoundCloud music track URL in its search box. Click Download. A new page with “Download Link” option appears.
- Selecting it will start playing the track. Next to the volume button, a three vertical dotted option appears. Select it and click on ‘Download’.
- The notifications bar shows you the downloading procedure. The track gets saved in your device. Access it from the Downloads folder of your device file manager.
- Using Sounddrain app (Only for android)
- Open sounddrain.org/android on your android internet browser.
- Download the .apk file by selecting “Download apk” option.
- Open the file and install the application. Launch the app.
- On the start page, click on ‘Get Started’. Sign up with an account.
- Open SoundCloud in your phone. Choose your favorite track. Hit the Menu button to the bottom-right of the screen (three vertical dots). Click on ‘Share’; OR if the Share icon is provided at the bottom of the duration bar, press it.
- Select “SoundDrain” from the sharing options. The music track starts to download. Check the notifications bar for related progresses.
“Cloud music player- Listener” OR “Cloud Music- Offline Mp3 Music Audio Player” are the equivalent applications on an iphone app store (iOS). Just link your app account with your Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive accounts. Open music. To its right, a down pointed arrow appears. That’s the download button.
- Using peggo.tv
- Go to the website peggo.tv in your smartphone browser. Once it opens, click on ‘Download Peggo’.
- A new tab with ‘Download Peggo’ option opens up. Click on it. (The app version and required android version is clearly stated just beneath the green box.)
- A .apk file [Peggo.apk] is downloaded. Swipe your screen for the device’s notification panel. Open the saved file.
- Grant all required accesses. Click on ‘Install’. Peggo application gets installed. An icon too appears on your screen.0
- Open the app. On the start page, a search bar is provided. Paste the SoundCloud music URL. The page redirects to the music window. Adjust the track with your desired setting (Trim, normalize, remove silence, etc.). Click on ‘Record Mp3’. The track gets downloaded in your computer’s Downloads folder.
- This works only with certain music track links.
- Using offliberty.com (Applicable to all devices)
- Open offliberty.com in your internet browser. Paste the copied music track URL and paste it in the webpage search bar.
- Click on the middle button (OFF). . A button “Right click here and Save link as…” appears. Follow the same instructions on it. Selecting the destination folder makes your job done. This works only with certain track links.
So, this was all about the Sound Cloud App. We told you how to download songs from SoundCloud App. Stay tuned with Techadvises.